Sunday, May 17, 2015

Random things I say.

I feel like it will be better if I don't give anyone any context and just let you know that this is what my husband lives with everyday. Here are some random things that pop out of my mouth:

  • What is with the fake accent? Your name is Frank.
  • I don't like having to compromise. I like dictatorships. I like the word dick. I like taters and I like ships. 
  • He's not a calf. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HIS MANLINESS!
  • Why do all these college students have too much hair for a human?
  • I don't want to hang out wit y'all. I just want your alcohol. (That one turned into a song in the car the whole way home)
  • My pants were wrongfully excited.
  • That last car's headlights just raped my eyeballs and it didn't feel fancy.
  • Then, just to level the playing-field, God made boobs hurt.
  • Stop sticking your butt in my face, cat, I'm in crisis.
  • I don't like goslings unless it's Ryan Gosling.
  • I'm grieving too much for pants. 
This is just what I said in a short period of time that my husband said was weird. I don't pay attention to being normal so this is just me. Not even sorry. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment